Your are using an old browser version . Please update your browser
Country and Language
EGYPTAIR is committed as always to delivering a safe and pleasant travel experience, please visit:
COVID-19 Precautions Measuresfor more information about your entire trip.
-Some countries government authorities request an advanced documents to be filled by passengers before arrival, document has to be filled through the mentioned URL before flight time therefore, if your destination is one of the below you are kindly requested to print the document (PDF file or online form) and fill it before your flight :
The following arriving passenger categories are exempted from presenting pre-confirmed hotel reservations before they are checked in at the airport of departure: -
1. Diplomats working at foreign diplomatic missions accredited to the Sultanate, diplomats visiting the Sultanate and their families.
2. Arrivals under the age of 16, and arrivals at the age of 60 and above
3. Sick passengers who obtain an exemption in writing from the concerned Health Authorities due to their medical circumstances.
4. Holders of permits for private institutional isolation centers that are pre-approved by the Relief & Shelter Sector.
1- Only the following categories are allowed to enter Switzerland:
- Passengers arriving from Schengen Member States .
- Nationals or residents of Switzerland or Liechtenstein.
- Nationals of EEA Member States.
- British nationals.
- Family members of nationals of EEA Member States. (They must present proof of their relationship).
- Family members of British nationals. (They must present proof of their relationship).
- Residents of Schengen Member States returning directly via Switzerland to their country of residence.
- Passengers with a D visa issued by Switzerland.
- Passengers with a Schengen C visa issued by Switzerland after 16 March 2020.
2- Passengers are not allowed to transit if arriving from a non-Schengen Member State to another Schengen Member State. -
This does not apply to: - Nationals of EEA Member States and Switzerland. - British nationals. - Family members of nationals of EEA Member States and Switzerland. - Family members of British nationals. - Residents of EEA Member States and Switzerland. - Passengers with a D visa issued by Switzerland. - Passengers with a Schengen C visa issued by Switzerland after 16 March 2020.
-All passengers are obliged to register via (Here) and present QR Code on arrival.
Passengers who have been in Overseas French Polynesia, Austria ( Land Salzburg and Land Upper Austria ), Andorra, Czechia , Luxemburg ,Montenegro in the past 14 days are subject to quarantine for 10 days.
*These entry restrictions might be subject to change on short notice, and for this we recommend all our passengers to review the latest restrictions published by the Government of the country of their destinations.
- For more information, kindly call EGYPTAIR Call Center at 090070000 from any landline, or 1717 from any mobile phone, or contact your nearest sales office or travel agent .